Range: Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm
Shade: Two Ton Tomato
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Clinique have added 8 new vibrant shades to their Chubby Stick rang – Heaping Hazelnut, Bountiful Blush, Two Ton Tomato, Oversized Orange, Might Mimosa, Curvy Candy, Pudgy Peony and Voluptuous Violet.
- The balm-like formula feels really moisuturising yet lightweight, thanks to a special blend of Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter and Jojoba Seed Oil.
- Coverage is buildable with Two Ton Tomato - the first layer will give you a sheer tomato tint, and 2-3 layers gives you a vibrant tomato lip almost as bright as a buttery lipstick.
- Packaged in a convenient retractable barrel, perfect for on-the-go application.
- Verdict: Two Ton Tomato has surpassed this lip crayon & this lip butter as my current favourite go-to red lip tint for two reasons – the pigment in this crayon is much bolder when layered on, and secondly I get equally long lasting moisture as the lip butter, except with the convenience of the pointed tip of a crayon. Stay tuned for the swatch of Pudgy Peony coming soon.
You don’t need lip balm underneath this, however I swatched this over Maybelline Baby Lips to nourish my lips from the makeup remover in between swatching.
Lip balm will mute the pigment of this Chubby Stick into a tint, however direct application of 2-3 layers gives you a vibrant tomato lip almost as bright as a buttery lipstick
RRP: $35 AUD
This product was provided for consideration.