Range: Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Jumbo (New packaging)
Shade: Goodness Grapecious
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Clinique have re-packaged their Vitamin C Lip Smoothies into a shorter jumbo sized applicator.
- Vitamin C Lip Smoothies deliver a Vitamin C and antioxidant rich cocktail that moisturises and smoothes lips to look their best.
- A little goes a long way & it applies really rich and luscious (texture is similar to but thicker than Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour)
- Available in 12 shades, Goodness Grapecious is described as a soft dusty purple but it looks more like rhubarb to me. The coverage is sheer and has fine shimmers.
- Tip: When using it for the first time, twist several times to get the product out. Subsequent application requires only 3-4 twists. Start from the centre of the lips and use the brush to smooth outwards.
- Verdict: If you like the idea of a daily dose of Vitamin C to your lips, you’ll also love how luscious this lip gloss feels on lips. It makes them feel like soft lush cushions & is long lasting as well. Goodness Grapecious is a great MLBB shade for pigmented lips or dark skin tones.
RRP: $35 AUD available at Clinique.com.au and Mecca Maxima stores.
This product was provided for consideration.