Range: Dior Addict Be Iconic Gloss
Shade: Delice, Diablotine, Spring Ball, Princess
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- The new Dior Addict Gloss gives lips a mirror-like shine, with a gel formula enriched with hyaluronic acid spheres that plump and moisturise lips for a voluminous effect.
- Available in a carrousel of 24 new colours in 3 finishes – Shimmering, Pearly and Pure.
- I was sent 4 shimmery shades to feature – Delice (peach), Diablotine (coral), Spring Ball (milky peach) and Princess (baby pink).
- Feels very comforting and instantly soothes lips, effortlessly conceals lip flaws transforming them into a soft plump pout.
- The gel finish is really pliable and glides on easily making it really tempting to over apply, but you only really need one application to achieve a mouth-watering glossy lip.
- Verdict: If you love the popsicle finish of the new Dior Addict Be Iconic lipsticks but find that it lacks oopmh, you’ll love the juicy finish that this gloss adds to your pout. The iridescent finish in the shimmer range glimmers in all angles, making your lips ultra dimensional. Diablotine was the most pigmented out of the 4 shades I received, and compliments pigmented lips to give a juicy coral finish. I’d recommend Delice, Spring Ball and Spring Ball only to those with fair lip tones, or are looking for a finishing gloss on a nude lip.
RRP: $49 AUD
This product was sent for consideration.