Range: Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm SPF 10
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- A refined shea butter lip balm that soothes, plumps, hydrates and protects lips with SPF 10.
- Delicate rose scent, and is a sister product to Dior’s legendary Crème Abricot, a nail care product dating back to the 1960s in the same classic white packaging
- Texture is a thick waxy butter that’s easy to scoop out (unlike many other hard formulas) and not sticky
- Incredibly nourishing, conceals imperfections and heals chapped lips very quickly
- Contains mineral oil
- Verdict: Although the pot packaging is not for everyone, I highly recommended the formula for its fast healing and nourishing effect. Since it contains SPF this is my go-to lip balm that I pop on before leaving the house.
Look at how well it smoothes lip lines!!
I purchased this from Sephora.