Range: Sérum De Rouge (Luminous Color Lip Treatment SPF 20)
Shade: Radiant Pink Serum #560
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Soft, creamy, emollient and nourishing formula that glides on lips. Also boosts micro-circulation and collagen levels for healthy lips.
- Radiant Pink Serum is a sweet & vibrant pink, great for brightening medium toned lips like mine.
- Luminous finish that promises not to bleed
- Contains 10 times more active skincare ingredients than other lipsticks
- Comparison: Compared to Bobbi Brown’s Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15, this has a more lightweight watery finish that is better at smoothing lips. However on a “bad lip day”, Bobbi Brown is more flattering as it conceals chapped lips better, unlike Dior’s watery texture that exposes the flakes.
- My current favourite all-in-one SPF treatment lipstick, as it’s combines practicality with luxury & attracts compliments for its luminous, smooth finish.
- However it looks best on ‘good lip days’, so you still need a lip balm in your bag to heal and conceal chapped lips.
- Tip: Unlike other lipstick packaging, once you wind it up it doesn’t wind back down, so be careful to only wind up the amount you need for 1-2 applications at a time.
- Click to view other swatches from Sérum De Rouge range.
In real life the pink is much more vibrant on my medium toned lips.
Looks best only on ‘good lip days’. Flakes are easily exposed even with this treatment lipstick
Best of all I love the pen-size packaging in Dior’s signature quilted design~
I bought this from Sephora.