Brand: Elizabeth Arden
Range: Advanced Lip Fix Cream
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- A lip primer to minimise lipstick bleeding & feathering
- Seals in moisture to soften & replenish dry lips
- Helps keep lipstick precisely where you put it.
- Extends lipstick wear
- Dermatologist, allergy and clinically tested. Fragrance free.
- How to use it: Apply liberally on both lips & surrounding area to reduce fine lines on & around lips
- I highly recommend this for lipstick lovers, especially if you use matte lipstick
Looks like eye cream doesn’t it!
Apply a tiny dot on & around lip area & wait til it absorbs before applying lipstick
(which is quite fast by the way)
as the surface holds onto lipstick really well.
The lipstick didn’t lose its original texture (matte) and I didn’t even need a brush to apply since the lipstick didn’t move around.
Also I find matte lipstick worn alone makes lips look flatter, but with the primer my lips stayed plump (more 3D so to speak).
Available at: Elizabeth Arden counters
This product was sent to me for my review.