Brand: Elizabeth Arden
Range: Crystal Clear Lip Gloss
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
When I read that this clear gloss is a favourite of Sarah Jessica Parker, I had to find out why. She even says “I don’t wear lipstick. I don’t look good in it. I’ve used Elizabeth Arden lip gloss for years.” Hard to imagine I know.. But when I got my hands on it, I was hooked.. Scroll down to see why!!
- You’ve seen many of my swatches by now, so you’ll know that I have lip lines. This clear lip gloss is SO SMOOTHING that my lip lines have disappeared.
- Plumping with a fresh mint flavour.
- Lightweight yet ultra shiny
- Can be worn alone to bring out your natural pigment, or transform your favourite lipstick into a high impact shiny lip colour
- Dermatologist & clinically tested
- For those who don’t like wearing lip makeup (yes they do exist) it’s time to move on from lip balm & make your lips look polished & sexy, all with your natural lip colour.
- Clear Gloss = No Colour Transfer (kissing / clothes / windy days)
- If I do ever become famous enough to be quoted, this is definitely my beauty staple too.
RRP: $34 AUD
Why you should try it: It’s idiot proof, smoothes lines completely & no mess if you’re dead set on wearing gloss on a windy day.
Available at: Elizabeth Arden counters
This was sent to me for my review.