Brand: EOS (Evolution of Smooth)
Range: Lip Balm
Flavour: Sweet Mint
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- EOS Lip Balm is 95% organic, 100% natural and paraben / petrolatum / phthalate / gluten free.
- Packed with antioxidant-rich Vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil
- Available in 6 flavours – Summer Fruit, Lemon Drop SPF15, Strawberry Sorbet, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Medicated Tangerine & Sweet Mint (pictured)
- Not that lip balm takes long to apply, but the dome shape makes application even faster, at least while the dome is still in shape.
- Verdict: On its own, the lightweight protection is near invisible. Whilst this may not satisfy everyone’s lips, it does make a good lip base under lipsticks that are sheer in texture that cannot afford to have anything slippery underneath. If you’re not a sheer lippy wearer, I recommended this for younger lips that do not have issues with dryness or aging.
EOS Lip Balm Giveaway!
I have two EOS Lip Balms to give away! The first person to leave a comment will win Strawberry Sorbet & the second will win Lemon Drop SPF15. Giveaway open to international readers.
Swatched over lips that have gone through a fair bit of swatching.
As you can see the lip balm is almost invisible.
RRP: $3.29 USD available at EOS website
I purchased all three EOS lip balms mentioned in this post.