Brand: Estee Lauder
Range: Pure Color High Gloss
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Estee Lauder’s latest addition to their gloss range – Pure Color High Gloss – is a semi-sheer pigmented gloss that’s hydrating, smooth with a glistening shine.
- Features Estee Lauder’s exclusive True Vision Technology that uses pigments wrapped in crystal-like that optically enhances lip volume & sculpts lips at the same time.
- Lips feel drenched, softened and comforted with moisture, and Vitamins C and E help improve the lip condition over time.
- Non-sticky but slightly tacky, which comes part & parcel of a moisturizing long lasting formula.
- The medium coverage makes this a great choice for those with pigmented or uneven-toned lips.
- Available in 7 shades – Nudes (Bare Glow, Crystal Clear), Berries (Pink Cloud, Stolen Kisses, Flash Dance), Coral & Reds (Coral Chic), Plums (Berry Lush)
- Verdict: The perfect fusion of high shine moisture with a flush of wearable colour. I’m loving the medium coverage of these glosses more than their sheer cousins (Pure Color Gloss) as it makes my lips look more “dressed up”. The slanted squeeze-tube applicator will also appeal to both make up artists and those passionate about lipgloss hygiene.
Flash Dance is a mid-toned pink that suits most skin tones, perfect for everyday.
RRP: $40 AUD
This product was provided for consideration.