Range: Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Decadence in a bullet: creamy yet silky, richly pigmented yet lightweight the formula is feels moisturising, luxurious and leaves lips with a subtle shine.
- Contains a blend of skin-smoothing, moisture-enhancing and reparative ingredients such as Vitamin E.
- It’s hard to see from the photos, but the packaging feels luxuriously heavy with a firm twist required to close & open the lipstick
- Water-resistant and long lasting. Paraben free and phthalate free.
- Available in 12 shades, Nocturnal is Hourglass’s best-selling shade, a deep berry shade
- Verdict: The first thing that springs at you when applying, is how much grip there is in the creamy texture without accentuating dry bits. Stays comfortable and moisturised for hours & is long lasting. Even after hours of wear, the “grip” makes it fade into a light stain that still looks polished (especially if you used a lip brush to define edges). Forget must-try, this is a must-have for the lippie lover.
Swatched over a thin layer of Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm.
RRP: £ 22.00 + shipping
I purchased this product from Zuneta.