Brand: Jane Iredale
Range: Chocoholicks Lip Palette (Limited Edition)
Shades: Blood Orange, Espresso, Very Berry, Chilli Pepper
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- A limited edition lip palette compact with four chocolate-y shades for day and night, complete with a retractable gold lip brush
- The texture of these glosses are hydrating, high shine and surprisingly pigmented and shimmery at the same time.
- “Blood Orange” is a shimmery copper gloss with a dark chocolate flavour
- “Espresso” is a sultry brown gloss with a rich aroma of mocha (why didn’t they just name it mocha?)
- “Very Berry” is a plum gloss and tastes of luscious berries dipped in chocolate.
- “Chilli Pepper” is a warm red gloss that transformed into a berry red on me! Tastes like chilli chocolate, leaving lips a little tingly from the spices.
- Verdict: A fun lip palette for chocolate lovers, but especially so if you love warm lip colours. For the devoted plum lippie lover, the shade Very Berry alone is worth trying this palette out. Trust me – this shade is one of a kind!
(L-R): Blood Orange, Espresso, Very Berry, Chilli Pepper
I was most impressed with Very Berry – it’s definitely one of a kind.
The closest dupe I can think of is by mixing MAC Lipstick in ‘Riveting Rose‘ and Lipglass ‘Indigo Pink‘ together.
RRP: $50 AUD
Available at Adore Beauty.
This product was provided for consideration.