What they say:
A buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny, tinted finish. The combination of Shea butter and Rice wax offers deep hydration and softness. Ideal for chapped lips.
- Texture: Buttery & smooth. Lips feel softened once absorbed.
- Hydration: Medium when compared to heavyweight champions like Dr Lipp’s Nipple Cream.
- Tint: I’m surprised by how wearable it is. My lips have gone a bit pale in winter, so this helps bring back some colour instantly.
- Flavour: The rose flavour is not overly sweet. No synthetic fragrance= BIG TICK.
- The only down side is: I prefer stick-balms / tubes for day, and pots only when I’m at home, so I have to be vigilant with hygiene when using this outside. Korres also have a “Lip Butter Stick” which I can’t wait to try.
Free of mineral oil, silicone, propylene glycol, ethanolamine.