Range: Rouge in Love Lipstick
Shade: Rose Boudoir 340B
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Please welcome my THIRD shade from the Rouge in Love range, Rose Boudoir – a bright rosy pink.
- Rose Boudoir is to rose/pink, just as Coral is to orange. On its own, the vibrancy of this shade ventures into the territory of “pink coral”, but add brown smokey eyes and the rosiness comes alive.
- Even with 3 shades under my belt, I’m still not quite done with this collection yet, due to the fusion of a featherlight texture, and long-wearing pigment that stays vibrant even hours later. It also melts on application, giving lips long lasting moisture and a juicy shine.
- Available in 21 shades, the collection is categorised into three groups Jolis Matins (fresh shades for daytime wear), Boudoir Time (pop shades for cocktail hour), and Tonight is My Night (deep shades for night wear) to make it easier to decide on a shade.
- Other shades I’ve swatched: #163 “Dans ses Bras”, and #159 “Rouge in Love”.
- Verdict: Just you watch, it’s only a matter of time before I come back again with my next lust-have shade #391 “Fiery Attitude”
The brightness of this shade only seems to be brought out on my lips, not so much on my arm.
RRP: $45 AUD / $26 USD
I purchased this product.