Brand: Laura Mercier
Range: Lip Stain
Shade: Peach Glaze
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- The long wearing formula is described as a hybrid between a stain and gloss – however I found it to be closer to an silky yet waxy lip creme with a semi-matte finish.
- Peach Glaze is a peachy nude that’s understated and natural. Against my flushed lip tone it looks slightly streaky, so I recommend this for paler lip tones.
- Also available in Mulberry, Moccha, Scarlet, Shy Pink and Sugar Violet.
- It works best when applied directly onto the lips (without lip balm) for the creamy texture to grip onto the lips, and finished off with a gloss or Chubby Stick in “Heaping Hazelnut” Whilst I’d use a lip brush to get the colour out of the pot, blending with fingers seems to work best at warming & softening the creamy matte texture into the lip creases.
- Verdict: When it comes to lip stains, a peachy nude certainly didn’t cross my mind. But the more I work with this shade, the more I appreciate what this shade has to offer. Ideal for pale lip tones that want a long lasting nude lip that tones down your lips without making you look washed out.
It’s not moisturising on its own, but does a great job at toning down lips for an understated nude.
RRP: $42 AUD
Available on counters or at Adore Beauty (Australia).
This product was provided for consideration.