Brand: Laura Mercier
Range: Stickgloss Lip Colour
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Part lip balm, part lip colour and part lip glace – Stick Gloss provides a sheer wash of colour and creates the illusion of a fuller and more dimensional pout.
- This is by far THE MOST moisturising lipstick I’ve ever tried. It glides like a dream, and I was really taken aback by how juicy my pout looked with this lipstick without any lip balm.
- My lips not only looked softer, but they looked fuller and glistened in light from the ultra fine shimmers.
- Available in 13 shades, Rosewater is described as a “soft sheer pink” on the Laura Mercier website, but as you can see it’s a mid-toned rosy “my lips but better” shade.
- Verdict: Stickgloss will appeal to those who love a juicy wash of understated colour. Jess’ (Ohhpretty) has also previously swatched shade Brown Sugar from the same range.
Applied directly onto lips without lip balm.
RRP: $39 AUD
Available on counter or at Adore Beauty (Australia)
This product was provided for consideration.