Brand: L’Oreal Paris
Range: Colour Riche Anti-Age Serum Lipstick
Shades: Sparkling Rose (S105), Radiant Orange (S402), Pearly Praline (S303)
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Formulated especially for women over 40, this lipstick features an anti-aging serum in the core, with anti-aging ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen and Pro-xylane, to restore moisture and firmness to the lips.
- Also contains omega 3 and Vitamin E as a protective barrier to prevent lips from drying out.
- Available in 15 shades, I got to try 105 (Sparkling Rose), 402 (Radiant Orange) and 303 (Pearly Praline).
- Feels buttery smooth on lips & leaves lips with a healthy shine, helped by the fine light reflecting shimmers.
- I found the lip-line smoothing properties moderate for a lipstick aimed at women over 40, however it does soften the appearance of lip lines, and the nourishing ingredients revive lips from looking flat and tired into moisturised and supple.
- The taste of this lipstick is a let down – I can’t put a finger on it, other than to say that it tastes like synthetic fragrance.
- Verdict: As gorgeous as the shades are, I’m afraid this lipstick is getting a lukewarm review, more so from the expectations it created in my mind when it is supposedly for women over 40. Whilst I can feel my lips feeling soothed by the anti-aging ingredients, I would love it more if it tasted better and smoothed lip lines more.
Swatched over a thin layer of Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm & applied with a lip brush to create full coverage.
It’s actually a lot sheerer when applied directly from the bullet.
RRP: $26.95 AUD
These products were provided for consideration.