Brand: L’Oreal Paris
Range: Nutri Shine Lipstick
Shades: Strawberry Juice (B500) & Shiny Apricot (C401)
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Nutri Shine has a unique formula of Royal Jelly (cellular regenerating) and Shea Butter (rich in Vitamins A, E & F) that melts onto lips, keeping it smooth and nourished.
- The high shine finish is due to light reflecting fine crystal polymers that creates a juicy finish like a lip balm.
- Available in 10 shades with colour coded packaging from intense to nearly nude shades.
- It glides on really smoothly & melts immediately, leaving lips feeling like it’s wearing a moisturising lip balm – not at all like a lipstick.
- Compared to Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters, this melts more on lips, is sheerer and more light reflecting with the crystal polymers. It also feels more like a lip balm, whereas Revlon Lip Butters do feel like lipstick (albeit a buttery one).
- Verdict: A great choice for those that like to keep it sheer, and like the idea of a lipstick that feels like a lip balm that drenches lips with moisture.
Swatched over a thin layer of Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm.
I used a lip brush to create fuller coverage. It’s a lot sheerer when applied directly from the bullet.
RRP: $22.95 AUD
These products were provided for consideration.