Range: Cremesheen Glass
Shade: Narcissus (Daphne Guiness Collection)
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Launched as part of the Daphne Guiness Collection, Narcissus is described as a “dirty eggplant’ shade.
- The shade is a glossy dupe of MAC Lipstick in “Bust Out!” from the Surf Baby Collection.
- Non-sticky with MAC’s signature vanilla scent.
- Texture is smooth, creamy and quite opaque compared to other Cremesheen Glass shades.
- Verdict: This violet shade is more like it! Especially compared to yesterday’s anti-climax with Bobbi Brown’s “Ultra Violet”. I love the opaque finish so I can wear it alone without looking OTT. For those that rarely (or never) wear violet, make an exception and try this out. You might just surprise yourself on how wearable it is.
This product was provided for consideration.