Shade: Blessedly Rich (Tartan Tale Collection – Glamourous Mineralize Kit)
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- This limited edition shade from MAC is by far my favourite bronze shade for lips of all time, as it’s a vibrant bronze unlike many others that mute your natural lip colour (which can look cold).
- The shimmers are extremely fine, and with so many of them it almost looks metallic.
- A statement yet complementary lip shade that won’t compete with bronzed eyes.
- As with all MAC lipglasses, the texture is sticky and thick but the upside is that it’s long lasting and has a 3D sculpting effect.
- This shade has also been swatched by Stef
It was love for me at first sight (both mirror & camera!).
What do you think of this shade?
High coverage yet lets your natural lip tone come through, so I imagine it might be wearable across a wide variety of lip tones.
This is from the ‘Glamourous Mineralize Kit’ from the Tartan Tale Collection.
Get it while it’s in stock!
This product was sent for consideration.