Range: Color Sensational Lip Color
Shades: Barely Brown, Rum Riche, Bronzed, Warm Latte, Mochachino
Swatched by yours truly: Akisa
- Maybelline have added 5 new neutral (and very warm) shades to the Color Sensational range in a mix of satin and lustruous finishes.
- To make room for these new shades, Maybelline have discontinued “Caramel Kiss” and “Toffee Tango”.
- Glides smoothly and evenly with a creamy nourishing feel due to the key ingredient – honey nectar.
- Lightweight yet pigmented, with a dessert-like taste & doesn’t sink into lip lines.
- Verdict: My top picks are “Warm Latte” (pair this glimmering golden lip with smouldering eyes) and “Rum Riche” (a gorgeous plum shade that’s making me look forward to autumn already!)
Click on the lip swatches for enlarged image.
All swatches applied over a slick of Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm.
What’s your verdict on bronze & brown lipsticks?
RRP: $16.95 AUD
These products were provided for consideration.