Range: Color Sensational Lipcolor
Shade: Make Me Pink (135)
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- At first glance “Make Me Pink” is pink with hints of mauve. But on my lips I was pleasantly surprised at the creamy lilac pink finish! Before you cringe, check out the celebrity photo & see why I’m actually in love with this shade!
- Despite that, I find that the medium coverage blends well with my lip tone.
- Texture wise, it’s a creamy hydrating lipstick with a sheen finish.
- Contains honey nectar, which not only tastes delightful but adds grip to the lipstick too.
- Available in 48 shades to suit all skin tones.
- Link love: Check out Stef’s post on why she highly recommends this lipstick range.
- Verdict: I’m impressed at the range on all fronts – taste, pigment and formula. All except for packaging. Call me greedy, but I like my lipsticks to look like exclusive collectors items.
RRP: $16.95 AUD
Available at selected pharmacies, department stores, variety stores and supermarkets.
This product was sent to me for consideration.