Range: NY Color Sensational High Shine Gloss
Shades: Almond Crush, Electric Shock, Plum Lustre, Iced Chocolate, Glisten Up Pink, Captivating Coral, Mirrored Mauve, One Shine Day, Gleaming Grenadine, Luminous Latte
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Give your lips a luminous look with finishes that range from molten glazes through to juicy sheens.
- Wax free formula that glides incredibly smoothly, melting into lips coating them evenly without sinking into lines or sliding.
- Despite being infused with Maybelline’s signature honey nectar ingredient, I find this collection features a strong scent of fruit chews (like Starbursts).
- Available in 10 shades from petal pinks to eye popping coral.
- Verdict: It’s not everyday that I’m impressed by a high street lip gloss range, but the smooth “lip hugging” formula has captivated me. My favourite shades are Plum Luster (which I’m saving for Autumn), Electric Shock (cool pink that sits amazingly well even on my pigmented lips) and Iced Chocolate (creamy nude).
Click on lip swatches to enlarge images
RRP: $15.95 AUD
These products were provided for consideration.