Range: NY Color Sensational Vivids Lip Color
Shades: Shocking Coral, Fuchsia Flash, Vivid Rose, Neo Red, Hot Plum, Pink Pop, Vibrant Mandarin, Electric Orange
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Maybelline has launched their boldest and brightest lipstick range with 8 vibrant shades in the Color Sensational Vivids Lip Color
- Creamy smooth to apply, with a moderate grip and features Maybelline’s signature ingredient – honey nectar – to nourish and condition lips.
- Whilst it’s lacking in sculpting and smoothing properties, it certainly makes up for it with saturated “undilluted” pigment.
- Initially it had a fruity scent that reminds me of fruit chews – however the scent seems to have evaporated now probably because of the heat wave that’s wilting both me and my makeup collection.
- Verdict: Shocking Coral is my favourite as such a shade is hard to come by. The most difficult shade was Pink Pop which didn’t sit well on my lips – possibly because my lips were exhausted by the end of a swatching shade. Overall it’s a fun and bold collection that will appeal to those that like a punchy statement lip.
Click on lip swatches to enlarge images.
RRP: $16.95 AUD
These products were provided for consideration.