Range: Super Stay 24 Hour Lip Color
Shades: Everything except for Everlasting Wine
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Incredibly long lasting lip colour formulated with “lip gripping” polymers and waxy film formers to resist budging.
- The shade range is split into four colour categories: Red/Coral, Pink, Nude/Brown and Plum.
- Dual ended packaging, with the liquid lip tint in one end and a glossy stick balm in the other.
- To test whether it truly lasted 24 hours, I applied a full coat in the afternoon, wiped lips after eating dinner and went to bed with whatever was left on my lips. The next morning, the residue was STILL THERE. I know it’s gross to sleep with a lipgloss, but it didn’t smear on the sheets and I really wanted to test its 24 hour claims.
- Incredibly moisturising and comfortable without any awkward taste.
- The formula grips lips very snugly, to the point that it doubled the number of my lip lines.
- Verdict: After having disappointing experiences with long lasting lip glosses from Revlon and Max Factor, I have to say this deserves a whopping 9/10 and in my “highly recommended” list. To get 10/10 from me, Maybelline needs to make the formula line-smoothing and not accentuating.
Due to the lip lines being accentuated with this lip colour, I’d recommend it only to those with smaller lips with a smooth surface. I didn’t swatch them all as the formula is very hard to remove. I needed 2 rounds of cleansing oil plus 2 rounds of toner to remove these from my arm.
RRP: $21.95 AUD
This product was sent for consideration.