Range: Lip Bomb – Glossy Lacquer Stain
Shades: 1, 2, 7 & 15
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- A lip lacquer that drenches lips with high impact pigment yet feels feather light at the same time.
- Once the lacquer is absorbed, the texture feels in between a stain and a moisturising lipstick, a pleasant surprise from what I expected from a glossy lacquer.
- Moisturising, with a refreshing minty scent.
- Wear it on its own, or add a dash of silver lacquer to add a shimmery / metallic sheen
- Free from parabens, propylene glycol, synthetic fragrance, petroleum, mineral oil and other irritants.
- Verdict: A great alternative to pigmented lipsticks, especially for those that are prone to dry lips. Whilst bold lipstick needs time and skill to apply, Mirenesse Lip Bombs took only a fraction of the time, as one dose of lip lacquer goes a LONG WAY and is enough to create full coverage just with the tapered wand. How hot is shade 1 (red) and 7 (pink)!
The brush is tapered to assist with gliding the lacquer evenly on lips.
One dose is enough to produce full coverage.
Click to view enlarged lip swatches.
The silver shade is best used for mixing to create a shimmery / metallic finish.
I used only one sweep for the arm swatch. It doesn’t get any more pigmented than this.
Available at www.mirenesse.com
These products were provided for consideration.