Brand: Napoleon Perdis
Range: Luminous Lip Veils
Shade: Melon Mania
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Melon Mania is a sheer peach gloss that can be worn alone or on top of peach/coral lipstick.
- With Napoleon Perdis lipglosses, when they say its enriched with Aloe Vera for hydration, they really mean it. My lips stayed hydrated for up to 3 hours in the office, even after the gloss wore off.
- Lychee flavour with subtle shimmers.
- Non-sticky, but it can feel heavy on lips if you get carried away with applying – a little goes a long way.
- Verdict: There’s 20 lychee-flavoured shades to choose from, costs $25 AUD and has long lasting hydration. What are you waiting for?
My favourite wand for lipglosses is actually these slim-brush ones. It’s gives the most precise application for sheer glosses.
I applied a decent amount for a swatch, but it feels a bit heavy with this much gloss on. This gloss really enhances your pout~