Range: Pure Matte Lipstick
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Red was voted by you readers as one of the top “must try in a lifetime” kind of shade! If you’re worried about high maintenance, this one stays put obediently & requires only touch up after meals.
- Available in 6 shades.
- The ultra matte texture and hue is dramatic but sophisticated / lady-like.
- Adheres to lips very well, so your lips must be primed and exfoliated beforehand.
- Whilst it’s not drying, it did speed up the time before I needed to exfoliate again.
- Tip: The secret to the perfect red lip is concealer around the edges of your lip, followed by lip pencil and use a lip brush for precise and even application.
Re-swatched in August 2012, applied over Philosophy Kiss Me Tonight lip balm.
Nars Pure Matte: Infinite Reflections
Very envious of the sharp cupids bow on the model’s lips!
RRP: $54 AUD
Available at Nars, Saks Fifth Avenue, Mecca Cosmetica (Australia)
This product was sent to me for consideration.