- A lip conditioning balm with SPF 30+ protection to moisturise and protect lips.
- Moisturising & softens lips, with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to condition the skin.
- Claims to be water resistant for up to 4 hours! Not that I can tell.
- No taste at all – versatile for everyone
- Verdict: Two thumbs up for being highly moisturising, high in SPF and less than 5 bucks! Compared to Auscreen Lip Balm SPF 30, this gives less of a glossy sheen. But the upside is that this is available for individual purchase, whereas Auscreen comes in a mini pack.
RRP: $4.95 AUD
This product was gifted to me.