- Natio’s new Smoothie Lip Colour Crayons deliver a quick slick of sheer popsicle tinted colours, in a smooth moisturising formula that contains jojoba seed oil and shea butter.
- Available in range of 8 shades: Peony (cool pink), Tea Rose (warm pink), Hazel (warm nude), Holly (scarlet), Plum (warm plum), Lollipop (candy pink), Petal (rose pink), Poppy (Warm red).
- Lips are left feeling moisturised with a sheen, and the punchier colours (eg. Lollipop) do leaves lips with a stain afterwards.
- In terms of packaging, the lids don’t stay on as securely as I’d like them to be, however I do like they are wind-up crayons so it doesn’t require any sharpening.
- Verdict: Lollipop is my favourite as it’s more of a sheer pink fuchsia and brightens up my complexion. Peony surprisingly turned out to be a pale pink despite the packaging looking like a MLBB shade. Plum is a sheer take on the berry/wine lip trend, and Petal & Poppy will appeal to those that like a natural lip. Natio is known for their range of wearable shades, and their Smoothie Lip Colour Crayon are a great choice if you like a sheer wearable colour that only takes seconds to slick on.
RRP: $12.95 AUD
Available in Australia from Myer, David Jones and selected pharmacies and www.natio.com.au
This product was provided for consideration.