Brand: NVEY ECO
Range: Advanced Care Lip Colour
Shades: 359 & 363
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- NVEY ECO is an Australian organic makeup brand launched in 2005 that takes “green” cosmetics to the next level of perfection.
- Free of parabens, petrochemicals or synthetic fragrances. Not tested on animals & made in Australia.
- Advanced Care Lipstick are sheer lipsticks formulated with organic ingredients such as soothing safflower, beeswax, shea butter and Vitamin E
- Available in 16 shades, 359 is a sheer frosty pink and 363 is a sheer lustrous orange.
- The texture is a little stiff in the tube & needs to be worked into the lips to warm up the lip conditioning ingredients. The upside is that this achieves a semi-matte finish that’s long wearing.
- Verdict: Compared to Zuii Organic lipsticks (which are creamier & more pigmented), Nvey Eco’s shade range is more on trend, brighter, sheerer but both equally lack in moisture and accentuate lip lines. If you insist on wearing organic, I recommend layering on a top coat of gloss over this to smooth out the surface.
RRP: $29.95 AUD
Available at the NVEY ECO website.
This product was provided for consideration.