Brand: NVEY ECO
Range: Hydrating Lip Lustre
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- NVEY ECO is an Australian organic makeup brand launched in 2005 that takes “green” cosmetics to the next level of perfection.
- Free of parabens, petrochemicals or synthetic fragrances. Not tested on animals & made in Australia.
- Lip Lustres are lip lacquers that are rich in lustrous pigment and high in shine, and comes with an eco-friendly doe wand applicator (that’s unnecessarily long).
- The texture glides incredibly smoothly & feels nourishing at the same time due to the organic beeswax.
- There’s absolutely no stickiness, but there is a subtle organic taste which I’m ok with.
- Available in 10 shades, Ruby is a metallic plum.
- Verdict: Two thumbs up for a high performing organic lip gloss that manages to deliver on quality, comfort and a gorgeous shade all in one. The metallic plum is simply divine & perfect for nights out or the festive season.
I’d be happier with the packaging if the lid wasn’t soooo loooong.
It’s not often I fall in love with plum or metallic shades, but there’s just something different about Ruby that screams appeal.
Swatches a little lumpy on my arm, but rest assured it goes on smoothly on lips.
RRP: $29.95 AUD
Available at the NVEY ECO website.
This product was provided for consideration.