Range: Lip Tar
Shade: Pretty Boy
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- OCC lip tars are ultra saturated in colour, and combine the longevity of a lipstick with the ease of application of a gloss.
- Applies slick and moist, drying down to a satin finish that’s surprisingly lightweight despite its highly opaque appearance.
- Made with simple formula that contains hemp oil, peppermint oil, Vitamin E.
- Does not contain petroleum, parabens, silicone and is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Each lip bar comes with a vinyl pouch and a mini lip brush. All you need is a small drop & use the brush for precise application – a little goes a VERY LONG WAY.
- Pretty Boy is a hot pink / fuchsia.
- Tip: To prevent feathering, apply the bulk of the product within the main areas of the lip, using only what’s left on the brush to define the lip edges to prevent feathering.
- Verdict: It’s not hard to see why OCC Lip Tars are much loved by so many, with its amazing colour pay off and versatility. Just a tiny dot on your lip brush will give you a medium coverage stain, whilst another dot or two and you get an opaque lip. Personally I prefer the stain finish as it’s less prone to transferring & I also like how the diffused effect counter-balances with such a strong colour.
I applied a generous layer for maximum effect, but in reality I’d apply only a quarter of this amount for a fuchsia stain.
I purchased this product.