Range: Super Lustrous Lipgloss
Shades: Berry Allure, Sugar Violet, Fuchsia Finery, Pink Pop, Pango Peach, Snow Pink, Super Natural, Rosy Future, Kiss Me Coral, Fatal Apple, Raising Rouge
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- The Super Lustrous Lipglosses are Revlon’s newest addition to their lip gloss range, and come in a silky formula that boosts hydration and subtly plumps lips.
- Available in 12 shades in Australia, all of which are featured in this post.
- I’m really impressed by the pigmentation of these lipgloss, in that even the sheerest formula gives a beautiful soft veil of colour that looks great even on its own.
- Non-tacky and feels really smooth and moisturising with a high shine.
- Verdict: These are really great quality for their price point, and can be worn on their own as a sheer MLBB gloss. With wedding season at its peak at this time of year in Australia, these glosses are an affordable choice for the bridal party that’s easy to squeeze in an evening bag and touch up throughout the day.
These products were provided for consideration.