- Further to the Liptember Red I featured last month, Revlon is also supporting Pink Hope this month with the official “Bright Pink Lipstick Day” lipstick shade in “Pink Hope”.
- Pink Hope is Australia’s first community designed to inspire women to be proactive and vigilant with their breast and ovarian health, while providing a safe haven for high risk women to connect.
- The official shade Pink Hope is a vibrant rose shade on my skintone, and comes in Revlon’s Super Lustrous lipstick formula that’s creamy, moisturising (infused with Aloe and vitamin E), and intensely pigmented for a rich luscious colour.
- Bright Pink Lipstick day was held on 20th September but due to delays in receiving the product & my swatch back log I only got around to it now!
- Where to buy: Available for a limited time from Target, Priceline and selected pharmacies.
This product was provided for consideration.