Range: Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick
Shades: 3, 16, 19, 20, 22, 26
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Following the success of Kate Moss’s debut lipstick collection, 6 new shades of Lasting Finish Lipstick have been added to the range that’s lighter and fresher than the original collection.
- The long-lasting creamy colour is infused with light-reflecting black diamond, adding depth and intensity to the pigmented finish.
- Kate says, “Whilst I’ll always have my favourite timeless shades, I love to update my lipstick to reflect the new season’s style. I wanted to play with fresh and daring colour to create a look that’s fun and feminine but with an edge.”
- In contrast to the debut shade range, the new collection features 4 neutral shades out of the 6. I’m particularly pleased to see the addition of #20 and #22 to the shade range, as fuchsia and classic red were noticeably missing from the last collection.
- The grip in the creamy texture hugs lips & lines very snugly, so be sure to wear over a smoothing and moisturising lip balm for best results.
- The chic, matte black packaging with Kate’s signature & embossed Rimmel logo is one of the best packaged drugstore lipsticks I’ve seen to date.
- Verdict: Fuchsia and red were among the shades that swatched the smoothest, but the nudes (in particular #03 and #26) needed extra time to smooth out streaks. That said, the pigment and coverage is impressive for its price point & I also love the fact that you don’t need any lip liner for a flawless finish.
Click to view enlarged lip swatches.
RRP: $11.95 AUD
These products were provided for consideration.