Brand: SAX Cosmetics
Shades: Sweet Pea & Mink
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- SAX Cosmetics is an Australian family business founded in 1995, and is the Pharmacy Guild of Australia’s preferred cosmetic brand. This endorsement recognises that SAX cosmetics provide quality, is well presented and provide excellent value to customers
- Silky, moisturising infused with antioxidants (Vitamin E), avocado oil, beeswax, jojoba oil and silk powder that give a light silky finish that retains moisture.
- Available in 6 shades, I was offered to try Sweet Pea (sheer shimmer) & Mink (mauve).
- The shades are subtle, but the texture envelopes your lips in a really smooth high quality formula – not at all what you’d expect for a gloss that costs only $12.95!
- Comes with a slim doe wand applicator (not pictured)
- Verdict: Although the shades are a little muted, I was truly taken aback by the quality of this lipgloss & the silky smooth texture is worth checking it out. Within the 6-shade range there is also Peony, Coral, Cherry & Taupe. Tine (Beautyholics Anonymous) swatched Coral here.
RRP: $12.95 AUD
Available at selected pharmacies & stockists.
This product was provided for consideration.