Range: Nutritive Lip Balm
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Sisley Nutritive Lip Balm is an exceptionally rich and repairing lip balm for cracked, dry and chapped lips.
- It’s rich in soothing, emollient and protective lipid, and features a combination of oils (hazelnut, plum kernel, sunflower), shea butter and kokum butter to re-hydrate and plump the lips.
- What’s unique about this lip balm over other rich lip balms is that it forms a protective film against the environment, so that the ingredients can work their magic on your lips beneath.
- Free of artificial colouring and fragrance.
- Verdict: To put this balm to the ultimate test, I stopped using my holy grail night time lip balm and used Sisley morning and night continuously for several days. The protective barrier was impressive as it kept my lips protected all through the night (for me, 99% other lip balms never last the night) on most days, the exception being when my lips were exceptionally dry or I was dehydrated. As a lip base, it provides long lasting hydration underneath lipstick & adds a little shine too. But the most impressive results were on chapped lips. I suffer from them just like anyone else especially during winter, and this lip balm very quickly nursed them back to to health. The only drawback is that it’s incredibly expensive, especially when I can think of a day and night lip balm that costs a fraction but achieves equally impressive results. This is definitely one for the lippie connoisseur.
RRP: $80 AUD
This product was provided for consideration.