Range: theBalm Girls Lipstick
Shades: Mia Moore, Foxxy Pout, Amanda Kissmylips
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- theBalm Girls Lipsticks are rich in pigment and lip conditioners with a sleek bullet-style packaging.
- Soft creamy texture that applies beautifully with great coverage that’s buildable according to your preference.
- Has a refreshing sweet minty scent.
- Free of chemicals and does not contain parabens, synethetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, triclosan and preservatives.
- Available in six shades with James Bond-inspired names: Mia Moore (rich creamy red), Mai Billsbepaid (velvety nude), Ima Goodkisser (soft shimmering coral), Foxxy Pout (metallic bronze), Amanda Kissmylips (sheer maroon berry), Anita Boytoy (shimmering pink)
- Verdict: Whether you’re after a classic red, or a sheer wash of brown or a hint of bronze on your lips, theBalm lipsticks are a great affordable range that applies as beautifully as many lipsticks at a higher price point. The shade range is however a bit limited, but I recommend checking out Mia Moore – a classic neutral red that is so densely pigmented that it gives lips a “va va voom” effect.
Amanda Kissmylips was more of a sheer brown on me than a “sheer maroon berry”.
Applied over a layer of Mecca Cosmetica Lip De-Luscious SPF 25 – look what a difference a thick layer this amazing lip balm makes (first and third photo) vs. a thin layer (middle photo)
RRP: $19.95 AUD available in Australia through selected pharmacies and in David Jones & www.thebalm.com
These products were provided for consideration.