Brand: Couleur Caramel
Range: Lipstick (Shiny)
Shade: 201 (Red Brown)
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Founded in 2003, Couleur Caramel is a French cosmetics brand develops products sustainably using natural ingredients & recyclable materials. The range is available in Australia through selected health stores & online.
- 100% natural ingredients, with 41.8% plant-based active ingredients such as rooibos (anti-oxidant), olive wax, organic shea butter, organic jojoba oil, organic pricot oil, organic grape seed oil & organic olive oil.
- Moisturising and long-lasting lipstick available in a range of finishes – shiny, matte, pearly & glittery
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phenoxyethanol & no PEG.
- Shade 201 is described as a brown red, but on me it looks like raspberry red. The shade seems to be discontinued, but you can view the rest of the shade range here by downloading the colour chart.
- Verdict: At last! I have finally found a natural lipstick that is moisturising, high in sheen & versatile enough to double as a stain or bold lip. I must say I am surprised by the steep price, but I will be definitely recommending this brand to those who love all things natural. Do check it out if you see it in your health stores.
Please note the packaging featured is not consistent with the website, as my friend who gifted this to me mentioned it was a sample.
Layer it on for an intense red lip, or wear it sheer. You can even wear it with lip concealer for a watercolor effect.
I wore a sheer layer on top of Mannequeen Lip Concealer.
It doesn’t look red brown at all on my lips.
RRP: $36 AUD
This was gifted to me by a friend.