Brand: Face of Australia
Range: Lip Quench SPF30+
Shade: Peaches & Cream, Mocha Latte
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Face of Australia have added 2 new shades to their Lip Quench SPF30+ lipstick range – Peaches & Cream and Mocha Latte.
- The Lip Quench range has a creamy smooth formula that glides on easily, and is enriched with natural moisturisers including Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E & Shea Butter, and SPF30+ sun protection.
- The formula is very smooth and comfortable to wear, but is lightweight in moisture once applied so you’ll need a good lip balm to go with it to avoid it accentuating lip flaws.
- Available in a total of 14 shades.
- Verdict: Due to my pigmented lip tone, Mocha Latte provided a more even coverage compared to Peaches & Cream which I normally have trouble with achieving an even finish with such shades of pink. Although this is my first swatch of the Lip Quench range, I previously received other shades that were far too pale and difficult to achieve an even swatch, so I’m really pleased to be sent shades this time that compliment my lip tone. Thumbs up for the creamy smooth finish & a great range of colours (do check out Forbidden Fruit), but I’d only recommend it if you don’t have any issues with dryness or lines on your lips.
RRP: $9.45 AUD available at Priceline, Kmart, Big W & selected pharmacies.
These products were provided for consideration.