Brand: Billie Goat Soap
Range: Lip Balm
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Billie Goat Soap is famous for their goat milk products (soaps, body wash, moisturisers) formulated for sensitive skin especially for babies.
- Having tried their soaps and moisturisers previously, I was intrigued to try their lip balm range when I saw it at the pharmacy as it’s made from Australian goats milk and skin loving oils.
- To my surprise, it wasn’t milky in appearance, rather it was a clear balm that includes ingredients like natural emollients, triglycerides, coconut oil, jojoba oil, cocoa seed buter, beeswax and Vitamins C, B1, B6, B12 and E.
- It melts really quickly and the oils leaves lips with a high gloss clear shine.
- Available in 3 flavours – Natural, Peach and Pear & Mango. No parabens, SLS, fragrance, colour and not tested on animals.
- Verdict: It’s with mixed emotions that I give this a thumbs down. Whilst it does mositurise lips, I felt the formula is too oily / emollient and not well balanced making it absorb so quickly that my lips are left bare once absorbed. If you’re in the market for a completely natural lip balm, I’d recommend Lanolips 101 Ointment over this one.
RRP: $5.95 AUD
I purchased this product.