Range: Shine Attract Lipstick
Shades: Natural Glow, Rose Pink, Happy Pink, Mysterious Mauve, Plum Berry, Caressing Coral, Passionate Red, Copper Connection
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Sheer lip colour surrounded by a moisturising clear gel that coats the lips with a subtle silky shine.
- Buildable coverage, moderate in hydration, and gives lips a natural flush of colour
- Whilst the moisturising gel creates a shiny finish initially, it also absorbs quickly leaving your lips softened with a stained effect.
- You can either apply directly from the tube for a stained look, use fingers to soften the tint or use a lip brush for precise application, especially along the lip line.
- Verdict: My favourite shades are Plum Berry and Passionate Red as the blue tones in these shades brighten my complexion the most, and it’s not easy to find plums and cherry reds in soft hues that are wearable everyday. Passionate Red is also an extremely low maintenance sheer red that won’t slide or smear on your lips.
Comes in silver packaging with a clear plastic cap (not pictured)
Click to view enlarged lip swatches
Because of the gel surrounding the colour core, I had to use a lip brush to create a precise lip line.
You can also use your fingers, or if you’re brave – apply placing the colour core along your lip line.
The swatches are slim because the pigment is concentrated in the centre of the tube.
RRP: $22.99 AUD
These products were provided for consideration.