Brand: KANEBO Coffret D’or
Range: BU Rouge
Shade: PK 262
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- A creamy liquid lipstick that glides on smoothly & instantly moisturises lips into a plump glossy pout.
- Smoothes lip lines and evens out my lip tone giving it a translucent yet medium coverage.
- Its texture is unlike anything you expect – it doesn’t feels like a gloss, or the usual tackiness you often find in a liquid lipstick. It simply feels like a creamy liquid on lips.
- Supposedly brightens your complexion, but I’m struggling to see the effects.
- PK262 is a peachy beige with golden shimmers. It does an amazing job at concealing my lip tones without looking like a mask, giving my lips a moist nude finish.
- Tasteless & scentless!
- Verdict: I recommend it to those who like a translucent finish, and like the idea of a texture that’s weightless with absolutely no tackiness whatsoever. The finished is so effortless, making it a great choice for weekends or work. The only drawback is the limited shade range that seems to revolve around peach and beige!
- If you’re after something more pigmented try L’Oreal Shine Caresse; for a water colour finish try YSL Glossy Stain, and for an ultra creamy finish try Shiseido Lacquer Rouge.
I purchased this product from Adam Beauty.