Range: Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Decadence in a bullet: creamy yet silky, richly pigmented yet lightweight the formula is feels moisturising, luxurious and leaves lips with a subtle shine.
- Contains a blend of skin-smoothing, moisture-enhancing and reparative ingredients such as Vitamin E.
- It’s hard to see from the photos, but the packaging feels luxuriously heavy with a firm twist required to close & open the lipstick
- Water-resistant and long lasting. Paraben free and phthalate free.
- Available in 12 shades, Ballet is described as a “fun feminine pink shade” that looks like baby pink on my lips.
- Verdict: As I mentioned in yesterday’s review of Nocturnal, these lipsticks are a must have for the lippie lover. The high grip creamy texture means this lasts comfortably and moisturised for hours & stays looking polished at the same time. I’m so impressed with Ballet, as light blue pink tones rarely sit well on my flushed lip tone. Ballet hugs my lips beautifully without any streaks, even without lip balm or a lip brush. HOLY GRAIL.
Swatched over a thin layer of Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm.
RRP: £ 22.00
I purchase this product from Zuneta.com