Range: Pure Matte Lipstick
Shade: La Paz (limited edition), Peloponnese
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- The Nars Fall 2013 Colour Collection features two shades in the Pure Matte Lipstick range, La Paz (limited edition lustrous purple) and Peloponnese (lustrous caramel) for a rich sultry statement.
- The Pure Matte Lipstick formula is ultra matte with a high grip formula adheres to your lips like a glove with great lasting power.
- Whilst it’s not drying while you wear it, I find that my lips need to be exfoliated soon after.
- Link love: Also check out our earlier swatches of Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Vesuvio and Bangkok
- Verdict: Pelopennese took several layers to build up coverage against my flushed lip tone, but once it’s done you get a beautiful autumn caramel hue that will appeal to those that like a sepia finish to their look. La Paz will appeal to those that like to go darker with their lip colour during fall, and purple pops really well against warm/dark skin tones. Instead of a wine or berry lip, why not try a purple lip this fall!
RRP: $40 AUD
Available in Australia at Mecca Cosmetica.
This product was provided for consideration.