Range: Go Long Longwear Lipsticks
Shades: Boho, Diva, Preppy, Easy Chic, Trendy, Ghetto, Uber Cool
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Go Long Longwear Lipsticks are a collection of semi matte, intense pigment, long wear lipsticks that promise up to 10 hours of wear
- Enriched with anti-oxidants to nourish, repair and leave lips looking healthy. Contains Vitamin E, white tea leaf extract, rosehip oil and mango butter.
- Available in 8 shades: Boho, Glam, Diva, Preppy, Easy Chic, Trendy, Ghetto and Uber Cool. The only shade I didn’t get to try was Glam.
- They apply with a really great grip even with lip balm on, and provide even & densely pigmented coverage.
- Lasts for hours and doesn’t dry out lips provided you apply it over moisturised lips.
- Verdict: Despite the shades looking ordinarily similar in the tube, they come alive once on lips, especially Diva & Uber Cool which make my lips pop. Diva is my favourite shade of them all, as it starts off as a poppy red when worn sheer and comes alive into a vibrant red when layered on. Ghetto is my next favourite, great for warm skin tones and wintery palettes.
RRP: $12.95 AUD
Available in Australia at Priceline, Big W, Kmart, Target and selected pharmacies nationally.
This product was provided for consideration.