Range: Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Packaged in a shade-matched wind-up crayon pencil, Chubby Sticks are balm-like in formula that provide a tint of colour that’s surprisingly buildable in coverage.
- Contains a blend of butters (shea butter, mango seed butter & jojoba seed oil), oils and antioxidants to protects lips and provides long lasting moisture even hours later.
- Available in 8 shades ranging from nudes, pinks and melons, Graped-up looks like a raisiny rhubarby shade on me.
- Allergy & dermatologist tested. 100% fragrance free.
- Verdict: These are the “grown up” / work friendly version of all the jumbo lip pencils I’ve swatched to date (eg. Australis, Eyeko). Whilst they aren’t as glossy as Australis Show Stopper Gloss Sticks, Chubby Sticks are packed with moisture and provide long lasting moisture that won’t leave your lips feeling parched in between touch ups. Best of all, it doesn’t need any sharpening.
- Link Love: Check out Jacie’s swatch of shade Mega Melon at You’ve Got Nail.
RRP: $35 AUD
This product was sent for consideration.