Range: Ultra Shine Lipgloss
Shades: Foxy Lady, Dancing Queen & Wild Child
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
Hello readers! I receive many press releases, but I find it a whole lot more meaningful when I actually get to SHOW you the product with it! Benefit was very kind to offer me samples of this new release gloss, and as much as I wanted all of them, I was a good swatcher (& believer of karma) and chose the 3 shades that I thought you would find hardest to decide just by looking online or at the names.
Available from 5 June 2010:
- Ultra shiny, sexy glosses in 5 shades
- Foxy Lady (diamond rose)
- Back To The Fuchsia (sparkling fuchsia)
- Wild Child (glimmering amethyst)
- Spiked Punch (juicy coral)
- Dancing Queen (watermelon pink)
Shade names of the products below are listed above from left to right
I figured the Fuschia & Coral shades were easiest to imagine from the names so I didn’t request samples (sorry)
So here are the three shades I picked to show you:Foxy Lady
(diamond rose), Dancing Queen
(watermelon pink), Wild Child
Rose shade with sparkling pink & blue shimmers
This is louder than pink but softer than fuchsia
Not much shimmers, but smoothing.
Purple / Lilac gloss with frosty shimmers
This is a safe yet eye-catching shade that shows you’ve graduated from pink lips & ready to embrace purple in a sophisticated way.
My thoughts on the gloss texture, scent etc (you know, the stuff that matters once it’s on your lips..)
- Fruity taste, and makes lips plump & sexy (if I may say so myself)
- Non-sticky and not overly thick, yet able to achieve that smoothing ultra-gloss finish
- The shimmers are fine & sophisticated
- Similar to Dior’s Ultra Gloss range, but more affordable
- Comes with a very small brush wand, so you have better control when applying (a little goes a long way)
RRP: $34 AUD
Available at: Benefit counters from 5 June 2010
This was sent to me for my review.