Range: L’Absolu Rouge (Advanced Replenishing & Reshaping Lipcolor SPF 12)
Shade: Beige Mirage #250
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Creamy luscious texture that wraps lips comfortably in a smooth satin finish.
- Gives the appearance of a fuller pout, with Lancome’s patented Pro-Xylane ingredient.
- Lightweight yet moisturising
- Beige Mirage is available in limited countries only (eg. Australia, some online sites) and is a sheer beige with subtle gold particles that reflect light.
- Verdict: This is my current favourite nude as it’s semi-sheer, creamy satin, illuminating and looks more sophisticated on me than other nudes.
This doesn’t give full coverage, but I don’t mind since it blends well so that my natural pink lip tones blend with the neutral beige.