Range: Plump Your Pucker Tinted Gloss
Shades: Pink My Lemonade, Passion My Fruit
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Plump Your Pucker Tinted Gloss is formulated with Maxi-Lip which works cumulatively over time to create lasting fullness, especially if worn consecutively for 30 days. Also contains folic acid, menthol and Vitamin C to boost circulation and reduce the look of fine lines.
- Available in 11 shades – Pink My Lemonade is a natural pink with fine gold shimmers, Passion My Fruit is a rosewood with dense shimmers
- Sculpts lips with a moderate volume boost and smoothes lip lines, and has a slight cooling tingle from the menthol.
- theBalm products are free of parabens, sulphates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, triclosan and preservatives.
- Verdict: I especially liked Pink My Lemonade, the perfect natural “my lips but better” tint that gives perks up my lips. Passion My Fruit on the other hand was a lovely rosewood shade but the shimmers were too large & unrefined for my liking. If you’re looking for a serious volume boost this gloss may not be enough, however I’m happy with how it sculpts my lips.
RRP: $19.95 AUD – available at David Jones, selected pharmacies and online at www.thebalm.com
These products were provided for consideration.